Attention All Schedule Holders
In April 2019, the General Services Administration (GSA) Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) is planning to refresh all GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) solicitations and issue a mass modification to existing contracts which will:
- Update proposal instructions to require order status on GSA Advantage! Orders;
- Update proposal instructions related to Section 508 Standards and information;
- Incorporate new Service Contract Act (SCA) Wage Determinations;
- Update AbilityOne “Essentially the Same” Proposal Instructions; and
- Incorporate minor updates from FAC 2019-01as applicable.
Note: Individual schedules may update additional clauses or provisions to make clarifications, administrative corrections, and other required changes.
GSA FAS will issue a bilateral modification to apply the changes to existing MAS contracts. Contractors will have 90 days to accept the mass modification.
Please see: Draft Significant Changes document for more detailed information on the upcoming refresh.