DLA – DIBBS
NOTICE TO SUPPLIERS NIST 800-171 ASSESSMENTS EXPORT-CONTROLLED TECH DATA
Notice to DLA Suppliers: Export-controlled technical information is Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)/Controlled Technical Information (CTI). DLA suppliers seeking export-controlled technical data for DLA procurement opportunities must have a current National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-171 cybersecurity assessment (i.e., not more than 3 years old unless a lesser time is specified in the solicitation) posted to the DoD Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS) to be considered for award. DLA Suppliers who currently have an approved Enhanced Joint Certification (JCP) but have not posted their NIST SP 800-171 assessment to SPRS will not be able to access export-controlled technical data in DLA’s technical data repository after 16 August 2021. Instructions for posting an assessment on SPRS can be found at https://www.sprs.csd.disa.mil/. For additional information on NIST SP 800-171 assessments and other DoD requirements for safeguarding covered defense information please see DFARS provision 252.204-7019 and clause 252.204-7020 NIST SP 800-171 DoD Assessment Requirements. If you have any questions, please e-mail DLAJ344DataCustodian@dla.mil. (July, 2021)
Updates from 21st “The Link” Newsletter:
Click here to view the newsletter. Articles in this issue include:
– The Link Celebrates 5 Years!
– Land Supply Chain – “Hot” Items List
– Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Requirements
– Discontinuance of the Interm cFolders Password Reset Process
– Beta.Sam.Gov and SAM.Gov Merge
– Are You Missing the Ship to Location?
The Link is a quarterly publication highlighting information important to DLA suppliers. Previous issues of “The Link” can be found by clicking here and looking under “The Link Newsletter.” (July 2021)
UPDATES – DLA MASTER SOLICITATION FOR SIMPLIFIED ACQUISITIONS
- Current DLA Master Solicitation for Automated Simplified Acquisitions – Updated April 14, 2021 (The DLA Master Solicitation for Automated Simplified Acquisitions, is used with the request for quotations (RFQ), and the awards of purchase orders and basic contracts for automated EProcurement acquisitions valued up to the simplified acquisition threshold (SAT). The information/instruction found in this document expands upon information/instruction found within individual solicitations that reference this document.)
- Current DLAD Procurement Notes – Updated April 14, 2021 (DLAD Procurement Notes are added notes to solicitations and contracts if an item part number is changed, superseded or no longer available during the term of the contract.)
If you have questions or need assistance with DLA DIBBS or the mentioned documents, please contact Jean Polka at JeanP@wispro.org or call 414-270-3600 for assistance. [April 2021]
CYBERSECURITY MATURITY MODEL CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS – Please use the link below to see the notice clarifying DLA’s planned implementation of Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification Requirements (DFARS clause 252.204-7021) as directed by Interim Rule 2019-D041, Assessing Contractor Implementation of Cybersecurity Requirements. The link will download a Word file to your device for viewing. https://www.dla.mil/Portals/104/Documents/InformationOperations/EBS%20Supplier%20Information/CMMC%20Notice.docx?ver=lL5zRPt82RWDufAynrbD7A%3d%3d [April 2021]
New DLA Strategic Plan outlines goals for 2021-2026 – By Beth Reece – Fort Belvoir, Va., | Building tailored logistics solutions that support military readiness and fostering a whole-of-government approach to national security are among top priorities in the Defense Logistics Agency’s new 2021-2026 Strategic Plan. The 16-page document outlines fives lines of effort, each with its own set of objectives, that represent areas where the agency can have the greatest impact amid new security threats and global challenges, said DLA Director Navy Vice Adm. Michelle Skubic. https://www.dla.mil/AboutDLA/News/NewsArticleView/Article/2557902/new-dla-strategic-plan-outlines-goals-for-2021-2026/ [April 2021]
DLA Distribution undertakes ongoing improvement effort to Consolidation and Containerization point process – By Matthew Mahoney, DLA Distribution Public Affairs – https://www.dla.mil/AboutDLA/News/NewsArticleView/Article/2539649/dla-distribution-undertakes-ongoing-improvement-effort-to-consolidation-and-con/[March 2021]
Interim cFolders Password Reset Process (DIBBS/cFolders Helpdesk)
The DLA Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) is diligently working through our ticket backlog and we are implementing process improvements to support call volume demands and decrease live agent hold times. We recognize the impact that these hold times currently have on our cFolders customers who require password resets, and we are offering a temporary process change to make it easier for them to get support. What you need to know:
- Effective immediately, cFolders users can send an email to the DLA J6 cFolders Reset (firstname.lastname@example.org) mailbox to request a cFolders password reset. The email must contain the following information:
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- CAGE and User ID
- This temporary process change is for cFolders password resets only and we anticipate it being in place until May 31, 2021.
- DLA ESD’s intent is to reduce our ticket backlog and decrease live agent hold times so that cFolders customers can resume normal contact with Amelia Voice and connect with an ESD Tier 1 Live Agent for password support after May 31.
DLA SUPPLIER FEEDBACK SURVEY RESULTS
In November 2020, the Defense Logistics Agency launched its 2nd Supplier Feedback Survey. DLA invited more than 8,100 suppliers to participate that have done over $50,000 in business with the agency in the last two years (August 2018 – July 2020) and about 2,800 responded. This voluntary survey asked respondents to evaluate their experience conducting business with DLA at various stages of the acquisition lifecycle. DLA is encouraged by the results (https://www.dla.mil/Info/strategicplan/IndustryEngagementPlan/SupplierFeedbackSurvey/) and values the attention and feedback respondents provided to the survey. We look forward to even more participation in the 2022 survey. Any questions about this effort may be sent to IndustryEngagement@dla.mil.