DLA – DIBBS
New DLA Strategic Plan outlines goals for 2021-2026 – By Beth Reece – Fort Belvoir, Va., | Building tailored logistics solutions that support military readiness and fostering a whole-of-government approach to national security are among top priorities in the Defense Logistics Agency’s new 2021-2026 Strategic Plan. The 16-page document outlines fives lines of effort, each with its own set of objectives, that represent areas where the agency can have the greatest impact amid new security threats and global challenges, said DLA Director Navy Vice Adm. Michelle Skubic. https://www.dla.mil/AboutDLA/News/NewsArticleView/Article/2557902/new-dla-strategic-plan-outlines-goals-for-2021-2026/ [April 2021]
THE LINK – CONNECTING SUPPLIERS WITH DLA – ISSUE 20 – Welcome to the 20th issue of “The Link” newsletter, a quarterly publication highlighting information important to our DLA suppliers. CLICK HERE to view the newsletter. Articles in this issue:
• DLA Packaging and DoD Hazardous Materials Packaging & Transportation
• Did You Know? Dynamic Small Business Search Engine
• Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Distribution Virtual Industry Day
• Land Supply Chain – “HOT” Items List
• Reminder: Self-Assessment Requirements in the Supplier Performance Risk System
DLA Distribution undertakes ongoing improvement effort to Consolidation and Containerization point process – By Matthew Mahoney, DLA Distribution Public Affairs – https://www.dla.mil/AboutDLA/News/NewsArticleView/Article/2539649/dla-distribution-undertakes-ongoing-improvement-effort-to-consolidation-and-con/[March 2021]
Revised DIBBS User Terms and Conditions
In order to enhance information security, DLA will be updating the DIBBS user terms and conditions the evening of 23 March 2021. After this date, all DIBBS registered users will be prompted to accept the new terms and conditions the next time they log into the system. Until the new terms and conditions are accepted, DIBBS users will not have their full access privileges. The new terms and conditions can be viewed at:
Interim cFolders Password Reset Process (DIBBS/cFolders Helpdesk)
The DLA Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) is diligently working through our ticket backlog and we are implementing process improvements to support call volume demands and decrease live agent hold times. We recognize the impact that these hold times currently have on our cFolders customers who require password resets, and we are offering a temporary process change to make it easier for them to get support. What you need to know:
- Effective immediately, cFolders users can send an email to the DLA J6 cFolders Reset (firstname.lastname@example.org) mailbox to request a cFolders password reset. The email must contain the following information:
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- CAGE and User ID
- This temporary process change is for cFolders password resets only and we anticipate it being in place until May 31, 2021.
- DLA ESD’s intent is to reduce our ticket backlog and decrease live agent hold times so that cFolders customers can resume normal contact with Amelia Voice and connect with an ESD Tier 1 Live Agent for password support after May 31.
DLA SUPPLIER FEEDBACK SURVEY RESULTS
In November 2020, the Defense Logistics Agency launched its 2nd Supplier Feedback Survey. DLA invited more than 8,100 suppliers to participate that have done over $50,000 in business with the agency in the last two years (August 2018 – July 2020) and about 2,800 responded. This voluntary survey asked respondents to evaluate their experience conducting business with DLA at various stages of the acquisition lifecycle. DLA is encouraged by the results (https://www.dla.mil/Info/strategicplan/IndustryEngagementPlan/SupplierFeedbackSurvey/) and values the attention and feedback respondents provided to the survey. We look forward to even more participation in the 2022 survey. Any questions about this effort may be sent to IndustryEngagement@dla.mil.