The Wisconsin Procurement Institute is a 501(c)(3). WPI is funded by federal and state grants as well as cash and in kind contributions from private contributors.
If you would like to learn more about how WPI benefits Wisconsin businesses, please contact Aina Vilumsons, Chief Executive Officer, email@example.com or 414-270-3600.
If you would like to learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact WPI’s Board of Directors at WPIBoard@wispro.org
Thank you to our generous supporters!
Primary Funding Agencies:
Gold Level Contributors:
Silver Level Contributors:
Bronze Level Contributors:
- Aeroforce Logistics LLC
- AICCW – FACC
- Beacon Interactive Systems – Megan McKinney
- Belonger Corporation Inc.
- Bentley World-Packaging
- Beyond Vision
- Centerpoint Inc.
- Dakota Intertek Corp.
- David Zvenyach
- Leonardo DRS
- Dunn County Economic Development Corporation
- Food Enterprise and Economic Development (FEED) Kitchens
- Finacntieri Marinette Marine
- Fox Valley Technical College
- Heartland Information Research Inc.
- Husch Blackwell
- Indianhead Community Action Agency
- Juneau County Economic Development Corporation (JCEDC)
- Gerald L. Krug, CPA
- Latino Chamber of Commerce of Dane County
- MARS Solutions Group
- Madison Area Technical College
- Michels Corporation
- Midwest Growth Partners
- Nicolet College
- Northern Wings
- Northwest Regional Planning Commission (NWRPC) – Ken Pearson
- Oshkosh Corporation
- Technology Innnovation Center at Research Park
- Tim Connelly Law PLLC
- UW Stout
- Western Dairyland Economic Opportunity Council, Inc.
All donations to the the Wisconsin Procurement Institute are tax deductible.