Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization Small Business EventsMay 2, 2017
|Start Date||May 2, 2017|
|End Date||May 4, 2017|
|Contact Info||David Allen
|Details||Read More Information|
In honor of National Small Business Week (April 30-May 6), the EPA Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) will host several events to highlight the impact of outstanding entrepreneurs and small business owners, as well as to recognize EPA program and regional offices for their accomplishments toward reaching EPA’ s small business procurement goals.
- May 2nd Small Business Kickoff – 9 AM – 11 AM in WJC 6045 South
- May 2nd Direct Procurement Training for Junior Resource Officials and Small Business Coordinators in WJC 6045 South
- May 3rd DBE Training for DBE Coordinators – 9:30 AM – 5 :00 PM in WJC 5530 North
- May 4th Administrator’s 27th Annual Small Business Awards Ceremony – 11 AM – 1 PM in the Rachel Carson (Green Room) WJC North, 3rd Floor
- May 4th Small Business Networking with EPA – 2 PM – 5 PM in WJC 1153 East
For more information, contact David Allen by email or at 202-566-0913.
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization