- This event has passed.
12th Annual GVSETS (Ground Vehicle Systems Engineering & Technology Symposium) – Webinar
November 3 - November 5
Coming to you VIRTUALLY for 2020!
In order to ensure the safety of all participants, the NDIA Michigan Chapter has chosen to host the 12th Annual GVSETS & APBI Virtually!
Exhibitor, Sponsor and Attendee information is forthcoming!
GVSETS & APBI is one of the NDIA Michigan Chapter’s key industry-government-academia events.
The three-day event brings together Defense Executives, Program Managers, Engineers, and other Key Decision-Makers to discuss initiatives, programs, plans, and innovative technical solutions for manned and unmanned ground systems. This unique opportunity helps chart the course and contribute to the future success of our nation’s Warfighters.
With the opportunity to go virtual, GVSETS & APBI will provide valuable content and direction to a much broader audience. DoD Presenters and Panelists will include strategic visions from:
- Army Futures Command
- Army Materiel Command
- Assistant Secretary of the Army (ASA) for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology (ALT)
- Tank-Automotive and Armaments Command (TACOM) Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC)
- Combat Capabilities and Development Command (CCDC)
- Army Program Executive Offices (PEOs)
- Technical experts from the Government, Industry and Academia
In addition to the speakers, panels and technical papers, the event will include a Virtual Exhibit Hall where vendors will meet with attendees to showcase their latest Ground System technologies and capabilities.
The 3-Day event schedule is as follows:
Like last year, Day-1 will focus on five, REVITALIZED technical sessions. Due to an overwhelming amount of interest, this year’s sessions will provide additional emphasis on Survivability, Immersive Simulation, Artificial Intelligence and Ground System Fluids. The Technical Sessions include:
- Autonomy, Artificial Intelligence & Robotics (AAIR)
- Modeling Simulation and Software (MS2)
- Vehicle Electronics and Architecture (VEA) & Cyber
We hope you can join us for another exciting year. For additional information regarding GVSETS & APBI, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.