12th Annual NDIA Midwest Government Contracting Symposium – Moline, IL
May 22 - May 23
SAVE THE DATE!
The 2019 Midwest Government Contracting Symposium offers a condensed 2 day format delivering opportunities for government contracting and added valuable content including:
- Integrating EAGLE/Industry Days into the 2-day Agenda
- Contracting opportunities for the Food Service Industry
- The Advanced Planning Briefing for Industry (APBI) requirements element to be focused on Q&A
- Attendees will gain access to a broader community of government and industry personnel.
- Content will include government/industry panels discussing hot topics.
- The Wednesday evening Networking Reception will be held at the Rock Island Arsenal Museum. Plan to attend to network with senior RIA Leaders! Transportation included.
Registration will open on or before January 25, 2019.