13th Annual End of Year Federal Contractor Update – Virtual
January 28 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join Wisconsin’s Federal contractors and subcontractors for this annual event. Keep up to date with this series of briefings focusing on changes and challenges in DOD/ Federal contracting.
Program: 8am – 3pm
Virtual Networking Hour with Guest Speaker – hosted by NDIA Great Lakes: 3pm – 4pm (Separate registration for this segment required) – click HERE.
View and download the full agenda HERE.
View the speakers’ bios HERE.
- Lieutenant Colonel Susan M. Depisstyer (Styer), Commander, Defense Contracting Management Agency, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- William Hughes, Attorney, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Brian P. Waagner, Partner, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Jason Rathsack, Group Lead, Business Operations, DCMA Milwaukee
- Eric Ness, Wisconsin District Director, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Sean Ketter, Vice President, Supply Chain Operations, Global Procurement and Supply Chain, Oshkosh Corporation
- Nathaniel Millsap, Director, Security & Cyber, Fincantieri Marinette Marine
- Richard Deschauer, Senior Director of Contracts and Compliance, DRS Naval Power Systems, Inc.
- Daryl Zahn, CFCM, Senior Manager, Contracts and Compliance, DRS Naval Power Systems, Inc.
- MC for the Virtual Networking Hour – Megan McKinney, Business Development, Army Programs, Beacon Interactive Systems
Topics this year will include:
- Updates from DCMA
- 2020 Federal Case Law Update
- Update from Washington, D.C.
- 2020 Updates in Contract Management
- 2020 Update on Federal Acquisition Regulations and Other
- Update on Security Issues for Federal Contractors
- 2020 Small Business Updates
This virtual event is eligible for 6 CPE credits.