- This event has passed.
14th Annual End of Year Federal Contractor Update – In-Person – Milwaukee
January 13 @ 7:15 am - 4:00 pm
REGISTRATION Now Open – Click HERE
Click HERE to view the event agenda.
Join Wisconsin’s Federal contractors and subcontractors for this annual event. Keep up to date with this series of briefings focusing on changes and challenges in DOD/ Federal contracting.
Breakfast: 7:15am Central
Program: 8am – 4pm Central
MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED for those attending this event.
Following the End of Year Federal Contractor Update, please join the 12th NDIA Great Lakes Chapter Annual Meeting at the same location from 4 – 7pm. CLICK HERE to review the agenda and register for this separate event to begin directly following the end of the Update program.
View the speakers’ bios HERE.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Lieutenant Colonel Susan M. Styer, Commander, Defense Contracting Management Agency, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Wesley P. “Wes” Hallman, Senior Vice President for Strategy & Policy, National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA)
- William Hughes, Partner, Husch Blackwell LLP (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- Michael Schrier, Partner, Husch Blackwell LLP (Washington, D.C.)
- James Hasik, Senior Research Fellow, Center for Government Contracting, George Mason University
- Eric Ness, Wisconsin District Director, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Nathaniel Millsap, Director, Security & Cyber, Fincantieri Marinette Marine
- Ernie Magnotti, Chief Information Security Officer, Leonardo DRS
- Jason Rathsack, Group Lead, Business Operations, DCMA Milwaukee
- Daryl Zahn, CFCM, Senior Manager, Contracts and Compliance, DRS Naval Power Systems, Inc.
- Aina Vilumsons, CEO, Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)
Attendance at this event is eligible for 6.5 CPE credits.
Accommodations at a preferred rate of $99 / night are available at the Sonesta Milwaukee West. These rates are available when booking for the nights of January 12 and 13, 2022. Refer to the NCMA event when booking.