- This event has passed.
2021 HHS Small Business Program Conference – Virtual
Diverse Perspectives SEEDing Impactful Innovations
April 26 - April 30
Did you know… The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is one of the largest sources of early-stage capital for life sciences in the U.S.? There is more than $1.2 billion of seed funding for small businesses who are developing innovative products and services that could potentially save lives.
- New to the NIH small business grant programs?
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)
- Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR)
- A diverse life science entrepreneur or biomedical researcher looking for seed funding?
- A stakeholder in a minority-owned or woman-owned small business?
Make plans today to learn how to apply for seed funding to support your early-stage biomedical research and grow your small business at this FREE virtual conference on April 26-30.
More details available at the full event site.