- This event has passed.
A Roadmap to Developing Successful Teams and Partnerships
Partnering With Purpose Series Session 3
August 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:45 am
**REGISTRATION for panel discussion and networking session is at the bottom of this page. The networking session will provide you with the opportunity to ask questions and have discussions with the panel members – a valuable opportunity**
Partnering With Purpose Series:
View speaker bios by clicking HERE.
The Partnering With Purpose Three Part Series (6/15, 7/20 & 8/17) will focus on partnering and teaming as an intentional business strategy. The purpose of the series is to help bring awareness and elevate teaming approaches and skills to our women-owned businesses. The series is designed to address how a successful partnering strategy can expand capabilities, capacity, and add value to your existing and potential customers to meet their sourcing needs.
This session will offer a roadmap that will help guide you on developing your own teaming and partnership arrangements. We will explore types of contract opportunities, methods of developing relationships, performing due diligence, and various levels of formality.
Schedule of events:
10:00 – 10:10am Welcome and introduction of moderator
10:10 – 11:10am Panel discussion, complete with Q&A
11:10 – 11:15am Break
11:15 – 11:45am Panelist and Attendee Networking via Zoom Session, hosted by Jessie Leonard, Associate Director, WBDC
Panelists and Presenters:
Panelists and Presenters (click HERE for bios):
- Anisha Jackson – Supplier Diversity Manager – American Family
- Eric Ness – Wisconsin District Director – U.S. SBA
- Adonica Randall – President and Chief Problem Solver – Abaxent LLC
- Jean Marie Thiel – President – Belonger Corporation Inc.
- Peter Coffaro – Deputy Director, Community Outreach and Business Engagement – MMSD
- Tim Connelly – Government Contract Attorney – Tim Connelly Law PLLC
- Yvette N. Stevens, P.E., PMP – Vice President – Gilbane Building Company
- Karen Goldner – Managing Director, Established Business Services – Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC)
- Jessie Leonard – Associate Director – Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC)
- Aina Vilumsons – CEO – Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)
REGISTRATION (CLICK HERE) – when registering at this link, complete both the GoToWebinar and Zoom pages. This will ensure access to the entire event including Networking.
For more information on the full Partnering With Purpose series, click here.