- This event has passed.
Army CECOM Cable & Connector – Industry Day – Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
November 28, 2018 - November 29, 2018
The objective of this Industry Day is to ensure the Government clearly understands the marketplace and can award contracts for effective solutions at reasonable prices to obtain timely delivery.
Dialogue between Government and industry is expected to promote innovation and best practices. Specifically, the goals of this Industry Day are to:
- Brief Industry on Specific Procurements
- Brief Industry on the General Scope of Cable and Connector Spend across Army CECOM (CECOM Managed and DLA Managed Spend)
- Gain a better understanding of industry developments
- Understand industry challenges
- Provide a platform for open discussion and idea exchange
- Increase competition by sharing useful information; and provide a forum for vendors (prime and sub vendors) to easily communicate with the Government
- To ensure synergy exists between Army CECOM/DLA and Industry representatives
- Gain a better understanding of recent Industry developments
- Provide updates to Industry on future Army CECOM/DLA developments and acquisitions
- Sharing forecasting requirements for Prime/Sub Supply Chain effectiveness
- Engage industry to develop acquisition strategy for future procurements
- Allow the Government and industry to educate each other on acquisition challenges
Who should attend?
Vendors who sell products that are applicable to cable assemblies; cables and connectors (MIL-connectors).
Please Pre-register via e-mail to Matthew Crouch at firstname.lastname@example.org.