Cream City Construction Conference and Small Business Accelerator
January 27 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Cream City Construction Conference and Small Business Accelerator will be held on Thursday, January 27, 2022 from 3:00 – 7:00 PM at the Pfister Hotel’s Grant Ballroom. To register, please click here.
The Conference has training and networking opportunities. In addition, the event is part of Husch Blackwell’s Communities for Change initiative, together with the firm’s Construction Academy. Topics include:
- Breachless Execution: Essential Embrace of Agreements
- A, B, C’s of 1, 2, 3: Crucial Balance Sheet and Project Accounting Concerns
- Equity for Equality: Borrowing for Growth
- Risk Management: Insuring Success
- Prequalification: Getting on Bid Lists
- Governmental Relations
For more information about the event, please click here.