- This event has passed.
Doing Business with the National Park Service – Webinar
April 26 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Join us as the National Park Service Regional Small Business Lead explains what it takes to do business with the NPS. Learn about the agency, what they buy, how they buy, procurement forecasts, and more.
The National Park Service manages nearly 400 sites, covering approximately 84.6 million acres of public lands. Six of these National Park Service locations are in Northern Michigan and Northern Wisconsin.
- Isle Royale National Park, Houghton, MI
- Keweenaw National Historic Park, Calumet, MI
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, Munising, MI
- Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, Empire, MI
- Apostle Islands National Lakeshore, Bayfield, WI
- Saint Croix National Scenic Riverway, Saint Croix Falls, WI
There will also be presentations from the U.S. Small Business Administration and the PTACs, aimed at helping you position for success in your federal contracting efforts.
- Ron Kesterson of the National Park Service
- Tom Vargo of the US Small Business Administration
- Leo Isleib of the NW Michigan PTAC
- Steve Makovec of the Wisconsin Procurement Institute