Fundamentals of Teaming and Partnering
Partnering With Purpose Series - Session 1
June 15 @ 10:00 am - 11:45 am
**REGISTRATION for panel discussion and networking session is at the bottom of this page.**
Partnering With Purpose Series:
The Partnering With Purpose Three Part Series (6/15, 7/20 & 8/17) will focus on partnering and teaming as an intentional business strategy. The purpose of the series is to help bring awareness and elevate teaming approaches and skills to our women-owned businesses. The series is designed to address how a successful partnering strategy can expand capabilities, capacity, and add value to your existing and potential customers to meet their sourcing needs.
This session will focus on the fundamentals of teaming and partnering, addressing purpose, benefits, types of relationships, and key terms in defining relationships.
Schedule of events:
10:00 – 10:10am Welcome and introduction of moderator
10:10 – 11:10am Panel discussion, complete with Q&A
11:10 – 11:15am Break
11:15 – 11:45am Panelist and Attendee Networking via Zoom Sessions, hosted by Karen Goldner, Managing Director, Established Business Services, WBDC and Partners – during this session you will be able to continue the discussion with the speakers and other attendees
Panelists and Presenters (click HERE for bios):
- Anisha Jackson – Supplier Diversity Manager – American Family
- Eric Ness – Wisconsin District Director – U.S. SBA
- Adonica Randall – President and Chief Problem Solver – Abaxent LLC
- Jean Thiel – President – Belonger Corporation Inc.
- Peter Coffaro – Deputy Director, Community Outreach and Business Engagement – MMSD
- Robert L. Simpson – Director Business Development – Aon Diversity Solutions
- Karen Goldner – Managing Director, Established Business Services – Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC)
- Jessie Leonard – Associate Director – Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC)
- Aina Vilumsons – CEO – Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)
REGISTRATION (CLICK HERE) – when registering at this link, complete both the GoToWebinar and Zoom pages. This will ensure access to the entire event including Networking.
For more information on the full Partnering With Purpose series, click here.