- This event has passed.
Great Lakes Dredge and Dock (GLDD) Small Business Webinar – Focus on Cybersecurity Requirements
September 14 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am
8:00am-10:30am Central | 9:00am-11:30am Eastern
Norma Alberts will provide a presentation overviewing Great Lakes Dredge and Dock’s (GLDD) potential needs on projects and SBA informational resources. GLDD’s specific project needs include:
- Tugboat and towing services
- Endangered species observers
- Diesel fuel (#2 low sulfur-marine diesel)
- Safety products
- Rental equipment
- Welding machining
- Rental apartments
- Marine hardware and supply
Special Guest Speaker, Marc Violante with the Wisconsin Procurement Institute
- Marc’s presentation will be on an overview of Current Cybersecurity requirements and how they related to the CMMC program
- The program will include a Question and Answer segment
To register or to request additional Information:
E-mail Norma J. Alberts, Small Business Plan Administrator/ SBLO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to view the event flyer.
Click Here to view the GLDD supplier registration form.