- This event has passed.
GSA Small Business Works 2021: Level Up & Network Series
September 29 @ 10:00 am - 3:45 pm
The General Services Administration’s Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization will be holding a matchmaking event on Wednesday, September 29, 10:00 AM – 3:45 PM. Please click here to register.
The Small Business Works 2021: Level Up & Network Series offers free virtual training and matchmaking. Virtual training will be covered during the first part of the program. Topics will include:
- Become a GSA Multiple Award Schedule program supplier
- Navigate federal procurement opportunities
- Access capital
- Use data to develop business strategy
- Respond to requests for information, quotes, and proposals
- Meet DOD’s Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification requirements
Matchmaking will be in the afternoon.
For questions, please contact WPI’s Steve Makovec at 414-270-3600 or SteveM@wispro.org
Those interested in attending can click here to register.