- This event has passed.
Capitalizing on Your Intellectual Property
August 18 @ 11:00 am - September 10 @ 4:00 pm
Are you a young or independent inventor, an entrepreneur, or a small business owner whose success depends on guarding your creative work? Then don’t miss your chance to learn how different types of intellectual property (IP), such as patents, trademarks, and copyrights, are critical to your business strategy. Presentations and workshops will cover:
- Putting your creativity to work
- How IP applies in various fields, such as artificial intelligence, robotics, agriculture, fashion, music, and literature
- Types of IP protection: patents, trademarks, and copyrights
- Marketing, manufacturing, and building a competitive advantage around your ideas
- Fun, free educational resources for kids and teens
- Innovation and the fight against COVID-19
- And much more
To register, please click here.