- This event has passed.
ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training – Menomonie, WI
May 6, 2019 @ 8:00 am - May 7, 2019 @ 4:30 pm
Internal Auditors are vital to a successful management system. This Internal Auditor program is designed to help a range of people, from ISO novices to those experienced in auditing or managing a system. ISO Internal Auditor Training will provide a detailed review of the ISO standard requirements and the proof that should be available to the auditor.
This program covers the intent of the standard and the role of auditors in an effectively implemented ISO management system. The program discusses the characteristics of a process audit; how to follow a process audit trail and ask the right questions; how to perform a process audit; and how to identify the proof of conformance and non-conformance.
Attendees will perform practice audits using an organization’s department documentation to learn how to audit, be audited, and record the results. Attendees will leave with true-to-life auditing experience.
- Create competent internal auditors to assist in monitoring the effectiveness of the organization’s ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Understand and interpret the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Develop auditing skills to become good, impartial auditors for the workplace
- Develop auditing skills so that internal audits are both efficient and value added
- Learn quality and auditing terminology
- Understand the “Plan, Do, Check, Act” methodology
- Understand the concept of the “process audit” approach espoused by the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Develop the ability to write objective audit plans and reports that aid in making effective corrective actions, when required
- Discern when audit findings are warranted
- Learn how to present audit findings and defend them in terms of compliance to the ISO 9001:2015 standard