- This event has passed.
Locating Opportunities with Federal, State and Local Governments – Webinar
July 30, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
The government is continuing to spend money on goods and services even during these challenging times. Last year the Federal government spent almost $600 billion and the State Wisconsin spent about $3 billion. There are opportunities for manufacturing, construction, technology, professional services, research and a wide range of goods and general services.
During this session we will explore how your business could enter and grow sales in the Federal, State and Local Government markets.
Topics will include:
- Where is your specific opportunity in the Government?
- How to get started – registrations and certifications
- Benefits of being small
- How to locate and bid on opportunities
- Requirements and obligations as a Government contractor
- Peter A. Wills, Executive Director, Progress Lakeshore
- Nick Weissenborn, Vice President, AeroForce Logistics, LLC
- Ken Kotloski, Government Contract Specialist, Wisconsin Procurement Institute
- Mark Dennis, Government Contract Specialist, Wisconsin Procurement Institute