- This event has passed.
Moving the Northwest Wisconsin Advantage Forward – Virtual
March 25 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Please join us for a discussion on financial preparation, current programs and resources as well as government contract opportunities for Northwestern Wisconsin businesses.
Moving the Northwest Wisconsin Advantage Forward will be about making sure your business is financially fit BEFORE accepting additional funding or government contract and developing new market opportunities.
With lending changes and new lending programs due to COVID-19, if you want to take advantage of recovery lending from a traditional or public revolving loan fund to complete your contract obligation, you need to make sure your company is financially fit enough first. This session will cover pitfalls of taking a loan just because it seems the advantage is there, and having it cost you in the long run. Also, currently available government contracting opportunities will be highlighted – potentially a new and long term customer.
- Shane Mahaffy, U.S. SBA Wisconsin District
- Tammie Clendenning, U.S. SBA Wisconsin District
- David Wierzba, Northwest WI Regional Economic Development Director, Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
- Ken Pearson, Northwest Regional Planning Commission
- Anna Ringstad, Indianhead Community Action Agency
- Mark Dennis, Wisconsin Procurement Institute
This webinar is presented by the U.S. Small Business Administration, Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation, Northwest Regional Planning Commission, Indianhead Community Action Agency, and Wisconsin Procurement Institute.