- This event has passed.
NIH SBIR/STTR Grant Writing Workshop – Milwaukee, WI
January 17 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
During this workshop, sponsored by the MCW Office of Technology Development, a Technology Consultant from Center for Technology Commercialization (CTC), will cover all aspects of writing NIH SBIR/STTR grants including:
- Is SBIR/STTR a fit for me?
- Understanding what SBIR/STTR reviewers are looking for
- Getting Started with Aims and Significance
- Step-by-step guidance on preparing key sections of your proposal
- NIH Tips, Do’s and Don’ts
- Support options available before, during and after an SBIR/STTR award
Who should attend:
- Anyone interested in grant writing as a skill
- Anyone planning on submitting an SBIR/STTR proposal in the next 12 months
- Individuals interested in learning enough about the program to determine if they are interested in pursuing future submissions
- Individuals supporting SBIR/STTR applicants and companies including financial managers, business managers, other administrative personnel