- This event has passed.
“Protect Your Company from Major Threats” Cyber Security Event – Appleton, WI
December 5, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 10:30 am
According to Allianz Risk Barometer 2018 the largest risk of concern to U.S. companies is Cyber Incidents. Chances are close to 100% that your company has already been probed for vulnerabilities. While technology infrastructure is important, 80% of your vulnerability is through your own people and the security protocols they do or do not follow.
Through this FREE session you will learn what steps you can take to begin developing a risk management plan for mitigating this top threat.
You will learn key steps to help protect your company including:
- Identification of potential risks to your business.
- Qualification and prioritization of which risks to address immediately.
- Potential solutions for risk mitigation and avoidance.
- The need for the monitoring of ongoing risks.
- Employee training on key policies and procedures.
Who should attend?
- Any company that has experienced probes to their information security.
- Any company that sells to entities in the Department of Defense supply chain.A
- Companies selling to the auto or the aeronautics industry.
- Companies that don’t currently have a risk management plan.
- Companies that use cloud storage technology.
- Companies that work with intellectual property.
- Learn about the scope and reach of the potential data breaches, theft and ransomware.
- Identify key vulnerabilities in your company.
- Recognize key steps you can take immediately to mitigate your risk.
- Discover a comprehensive list of available resources.
- Compliance requirements for defense contractors.