Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) Lake Michigan Post Industry Day
SAME LMP Industry Day is going LIVE!
Click here for the event’s informational flyer!
A copy of the agenda can be found here.
Join area Federal agency representatives, small and large businesses, business resources and special guests in a full day session of education, networking, and funding updates.
Location: Hilton Garden Inn, 26225 Riverwoods Blvd., Lake Forest, IL 60045
Presented By: The Society of American Military Engineers – Lake Michigan Post (SAME-LMP) and The Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)
Keynote Speaker: Congressman Brad Schneider
Schedule: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Breakfast and Registration: 8:00 – 9:00 AM
- Program: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Federal Focus
- Lunch, Keynote Speaker, and Networking: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- Program: 1:00 – 4:00 PM Regional/Non-Federal Focus
Program Speakers Include:
- Cmdr. Andrew Hunt, Public Works Officer, Naval Station Great Lakes
- Fran Gomes, Director, Central Region, Office of Construction and Facilities Management, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Col. Paul Culberson, Commander and District Engineer, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Chicago District.
- Timothy McMahon, Plan Implementation and Legislative Affairs, Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning
- Leon (Kip) Bordelon IV, Procurement Analyst, Acquisition Management Division, Great Lakes Region, Public Buildings Service, U.S. General Services Administration
- Lt. Cmdr. Alex Palmer, Deputy Public Works Officer, Naval Station Great Lakes
- Tara O’Malley, Principal Financial Analyst, Regional Transportation Authority Illinois (RTA)
- Kurt Woolford, Executive Director, Lake County Stormwater Management Commission
- Jose Rios, Region 1 Engineer, IDOT
- Lanyea Griffin, PE, Interim Executive Director, Illinois Tollway
- Jennifer Killen, Superintendent, Cook County Department of Transportation and Highways