Wisconsin Lt. Governor’s Small Business Academy
October 26 @ 8:30 am - October 27 @ 4:30 pm
DATE: October 26-27, 2021, 8:30am – 4:30pm
The Wisconsin Lt. Governor’s Small Business Academy is a two-day virtual conference focused on providing the state’s entrepreneurs and start-up businesses an opportunity to connect with technical and financial resource providers and identify the tools needed to start and grow a business.
Registration is required. Please CLICK HERE to register.
The agenda is available at the conference webpage. Click HERE to view the full agenda.
Presented in partnership with:
• US Bank – Keystone Sponsor
• WI Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
• US Department of Transportation Great Lakes Small Business Transportation Resource Center (SBTRC)
• Ethnic & Diverse Business Coalition (EDBC)
• Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)