- This event has passed.
Selling to the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) – Milwaukee
February 11 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Registration is now closed. Onsite registration is available.
Doing contract work for the VA can be challenging. Join WPI to hear about how the VA works, how to respond to solicitations, VA verification process for veteran owned businesses, and maximize your success in selling to the VA. WPI special guest speakers are Steven Maier, VA Small Business Specialist, along with James Strube and Tammie Clendenning from the US Small Business Administration. Small businesses interested in selling to the VA will not want to miss this unique opportunity.
What you will learn:
- How the VA purchases products, supplies and services
- VA verification process for veteran owned small businesses
- Other federal small business certifications
- US SBA financing programs
- How to respond to VA solicitations
Registration will open at 8:30 am. The program will begin at 9:00 am.