- This event has passed.
2019 Wisconsin Tribal Transportation Conference (WTTC) – Green Bay, WI
October 29, 2019 - October 30, 2019
The Wisconsin Tribal Transportation Conference is an opportunity for Tribal, state, local and federal professionals to increase their knowledge of the government-to-government relationship between the 11 federally recognized Tribes of Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT).
The Conference will include sessions on current WisDOT initiatives, and provide information sessions on timely topics, opportunities for exchanging ideas, networking, and opportunities to build new relationships to enhance services and address Tribal transportation concerns.
This year’s Conference will also include the Business Speed Networking Event for Tribal Enterprises, Prime Contractors, Corporations and other Native Businesses interested in Tribal, local, state and federal marketplace opportunities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Tribal government representatives who work in planning, roads, natural resources, real estate, cultural resources, historic preservation, economic development and safety
- Tribal Leadership
- Contractors, construction industry representatives, business owners and consultants
- Tribal, local, county, state and federal government representatives
- DBE firms and business owners considering WisDOT contracting
- Tribal Enterprises; Business and Community Development Corporations
- Tribal TERO and Native Preference Offices
- Transportation Alliance for New Solutions (TrANS)
- Tribal Grant Writers
- Other organizations and agencies that work in the transportation and construction industry
- WisDOT staff including Tribal liaisons, environmental coordinators, project managers, designers, safety managers or coordinators, transit staff, utility coordinators, local program coordinators and real estate
Sessions will includes tracks focused on Safety, Cultural and Environmental, Business and Economic Development, and General Transportation.