8th Annual Midwest Small Business Government Contracting SymposiumJune 2, 2015 Moline
1201 River Drive, Moline, IL
|Contact Info||John Masengarb
|Details||Read More Information|
|Register Online||Register for Event|
The 8th Midwest Small Business Government Contracting Symposium objectives include:
- Two-day interchange for senior government and industry leadership to better understand future Arsenal Island business opportunities.
- Military, DoD Civilian, and Industry Participation.
- Networking Opportunities.
- Matchmaking Opportunities.
- Symposium Highlights
- Rock Island Center of Excellence Advanced Planning Briefing for Industry
- Featuring recognized speakers, Army military civilian leaders, and panel discussion with planned opportunities for Q&A
- Networking opportunities and exhibit booth area
- Presentations for small businesses
- Matchmaking – connecting small businesses with government and prime contractors
- Golf outing sponsored by the Rock Island Arsenal Welcome Club (Note: Golf fees are not included in the symposium registration fee.)
See Participating Contractors (PDF) – (to be added later)
- Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise (EAGLE) and Directorate of Logistics Updates
- Program Executive Office – Enterprise Information Systems (PEO-EIS) briefing
- Acquisition Reform
- Congressional Outlook
- Preparing for a Defense Contract Audit Agency audit
- Power of Partnerships
- Small Business Advocate Panel
National Defense Industrial Association – (NDIA)
Quad Cities Chamber
Quad Cities Convention & Visitors Bureau
Sedona Technologies Government Services
Vista International Operations