A Conversation with America’s Small Business Deputy National OmbudsmanJune 29, 2016 Kenosha
|Start Date||June 29, 2016|
|End Date||June 29, 2016|
|Time||10:00am - Noon|
|Facility||Kenosha Public Library, Southwest Location|
|Address||7979 38th Avenue
Kenosha, WI 53412
|Details||Read More Information|
Concerned about a level regulatory playing field for your small business?
Join other small business owners for this unique opportunity to share your concerns directly with the Small Business Deputy National Ombudsman, Yolanda Swift.
- Learn how the Office of the National Ombudsman can help your small businesses save time and money in resolving difficult regulatory compliance and enforcement issues
- Join other small business owners to voice your ideas on federal regulatory challenges
At the roundtable, you’ll also be able to:
- Provide input on regulatory enforcement fairness issues impacting your small business.
- Learn more about resources and assistance available through the Small Business Administration and the Office of the National Ombudsman.
- Engage federal officials on ways the government can best suport small business success.
- Meet local SBA leaders and resource partners.
The National Ombudsman promotes a level playing field for small businesses by working directly with federal regulators to facilitate practical and timely resolutions of regulatory fairness matters. Part of the U.S. Small Business Administration, it provides small businesses with a neutral and confidential way to report and help resolve federal regulatory problems, including repetitive inspections, excessive enforcement actions, and disproportionate fines.
Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org by June 27. Seating is limited.