Cost and Pricing for Department of Defense Contractors and SubcontractorsApril 29, 2015 Pewaukee
|Time||Registration at 7:30am - Event 8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Facility||Country Springs Hotel - Grand Pavilion Building (West of the water park)|
2810 Golf Road Pewaukee, WI
|Contact Info||Joseph Smetak
|Register Online||Register for Event|
About the event
This training is for not only business development professionals but also finance, accounting, and lead technical personnel at small/medium/large manufacturers, engineering firms, and research and development companies statewide. Please forward on to all individuals involved in developing proposals or cost accounting.
On April 29th in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA), Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA), and highly experienced consultants will provide a unique training opportunity for companies currently doing business with or considering doing business with the Department of Defense (DoD) or major prime defense contractors.
The quickly approaching training event “Cost and Pricing for Department of Defense Contractors and Subcontractor” is a must attend for companies currently performing on, or considering proposing on, a DoD Cost Type contracts, sole source contracts exceeding $700,000, or proposing as a subcontractor to a major prime defense contractor. Why?
Are you currently performing on a cost type contract including Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) contracts? Do you understand the accounting requirements and post-award audit process?
- Do you appreciate the importance of how significantly your procedures could affect final negotiated costs years after finishing performance?
- Have you ever considered submitting a proposal for a cost type contract, SBIR/STTR contract, or a subcontract on a major defense program?
- Do you know what information a major defense contractor would request in support of a subcontract proposal?
- Have you ever been audited by DCAA or has DCMA ever requested information in support of a prime or subcontract proposal analysis?
- Do you know what the Contractor Business Analysis Repository (CBAR) is? Did you know that the DoD now posts your indirect rates, business system status, and other information on an internal website accessible to all DoD contracting officers? Do you understand what effect that may have on your eligibility for a DoD contract award in the future?
This is NOT an event focused on small business certifications or Contracting 101 although the information is important for contractors considering doing business in the future. The focus of this event is on the complex regulatory and procedural information needed to successfully perform or propose on major defense contracts.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to learn from the very same DoD representatives responsible for managing those contracts.
National Contract Management Association (NCMA) Wisconsin Chapter
National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) Great Lakes Chapter
Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)