DoD Contractor Business System Requirements Critical to Contractor SuccessMay 17, 2017 Wauwatosa, WI
|Start Date||May 17, 2017|
|End Date||May 17, 2017|
|Time||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Facility||Crowne Plaza - Wauwatosa|
|Address||10499 W Innovation Dr
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
|Contact Info||Larry Herrera
|Details||Read More Information|
|Agenda||View The Agenda|
|Register Online||Register for Event|
This is an awesome opportunity to learn about DoD Contractor Business Systems from Government and Industry functional specialists in their respective areas.
The Department of Defense (DoD) requires contractors to maintain certain Business Systems based on contract complexity or dollar value. The ability to develop and maintain compliant practices will affect a contractor’s eligibility for certain contract awards, contract financing, and use of Government property. DoD subcontractors need to be aware of the business systems as the requirements may be flowed down to their subcontracts. For prospective contractors, the business system information will offer valuable insight into what DoD values as good business practices.
In this training event, we will address key business systems such as:
- Purchasing Systems
- Accounting Systems
- Estimating System
- Government Property Management Systems
- Quality Control – Quality System Audit
- Novation and Change-of-Name Agreements
- Jessica Price, Senior Auditor, Defense Contract Accounting Agency (DCAA)
- Deric Delp, Rhonda Dean, and Randy Ali, Defense Contract Accounting Agency (DCAA)
- John C. Foley – CPSR Program Price/Cost Analyst DCMA Cost and Pricing Center – Contractor Purchasing System Group
- Duke P. Montgomery – Property System Program Supervisor | AQBYG (Property) Business Operations Center Arlington Hts., IL
- Chong Yim, Technical Group Lead, DCMA Milwaukee
- Jason Rathsack – Administrative Contracting Officer Chief, Contracts Team MCWAA, DCMA Milwaukee
- Daryl Zahn – CFCM Manager, Contracts & Compliance, DRS Power & Control Technologies, Inc.
- Phil Bail, President, Phil Bail and Associates
To learn more about the speakers at this event, CLICK HERE.
By registering for and attending this event, you give the Wisconsin Procurement Institute permission to take and use your photograph at this event. You understand that all photography will be done in reliance on this consent given by you by registering for and attending this event.
Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)
Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
National Contract Management Association (NCMA) Wisconsin Chapter
National Defense Industrial Association – Great Lakes Chapter
Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)