DOING BUSINESS WITH USDA FARM SERVICE AGENCY – LEARN FROM FSA DATCP & SBA OF AVAILABLE FINANCING AND PROGRAMS TO HELP YOUR FARM OR FOOD BUSINESS GROW – MilwaukeeOctober 29, 2015 Milwaukee
|Start Date||October 29, 2015|
|End Date||October 29, 2015|
|Time||10:00 am to 1:00 pm|
|Facility||Technology Innovation Center|
|Address||10437 Innovation Drive, Suite 114
Milwaukee, WI 53226
|Contact Info||Kim Garber
|Details||Read More Information|
|Register Online||Register for Event|
Program topics to include:
- DATCP – Buy Local, Buy Wisconsin grant program and the Local Food Business Seminar series and the Farm to School program.
- A representative from the Kansas City Commodity Office will discuss procurement opportunities discussion and method.
- Microloans and Farm Loan programs and loss coverage program (Non-Insurable Disaster Assistance Program or NAP) for uninsurable fruit and vegetable crops, maple sap, honey, aquaculture, etc.
- Small Business Administration Representative – will discuss small business programs, and SBA loan programs.
- Wrap up and Networking, WPI
Wisconsin Procurement Institute