DOING BUSINESS WITH USDA FARM SERVICE AGENCY – LEARN FROM FSA DATCP & SBA OF AVAILABLE FINANCING AND PROGRAMS TO HELP YOUR FARM OR FOOD BUSINESS GROW – MonroeOctober 28, 2015 Monroe
|Start Date||October 28, 2015|
|End Date||October 28, 2015|
|Time||1:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
|Facility||Green County Courthouse|
|Address||2nd Floor West - 1016 16th Avenue Monore, WI 53566
|Contact Info||Kim Garber
|Details||Read More Information|
|Register Online||Register for Event|
Program topics to include:
- DATCP – Buy Local, Buy Wisconsin grant program and the Local Food Business Seminar series and the Farm to School program.
- A representative from the Kansas City Commodity Office will discuss procurement opportunities discussion and method.
- Microloans and Farm Loan programs and loss coverage program (Non-Insurable Disaster Assistance Program or NAP) for uninsurable fruit and vegetable crops, maple sap, honey, aquaculture, etc.
- Small Business Administration Representative – will discuss small business programs, and SBA loan programs.
- Wrap up and Networking, WPI
The Green County Development Corporation
Wisconsin Procurement Institute