End of Year Federal Contractor UpdateJanuary 17, 2017 Milwaukee
|Start Date||January 17, 2017|
|End Date||January 17, 2017|
|Facility||Crowne Plaza - Wauwatosa|
|Address||10499 W Innovation Dr, Wauwatosa, WI 53226|
|Contact Info||Joseph Smetak
|Details||Read More Information|
On-line registration for this event has closed, but you may still attend this event by registering on-site.
MUCH HAS CHANGED IN FEDERAL CONTRACTING THIS YEAR – Join Wisconsin’s Federal contractors for a series of briefings focusing on changes and challenges.
Update to agenda:
Federal Contracting Outlook for 2017- presented by Brian Waagner, Husch Blackwell LLP, Washington, DC
- 8:00am Registration
- 8:30am – 4:00pm Program
- 4:00pm Networking
- 4:30pm End of Day
To view a complete agenda, CLICK HERE.
Registration now open! Register now to get a discounted rate.
Topics this year will include:
- 2016 Case Law Review
- False Claims
- New Cyber Security Regulations for Federal Contractors
- 2016 FAR / DFARS Update
- Regulatory Changes Impacting Small Business
- Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) Guidebook Update
- Protecting your Intellectual Property
- Lieutenant Colonel Matthew A. Phelps, Commander DCMA Milwaukee MCWA
- William Hughes, Attorney and Shareholder, Husch Blackwell
- Brian Waagner, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- Eric Ness, Wisconsin District Director, US SBA
- Phil Bail, CPCM, Fellow NCMA and President, Phil Bail & Associates
- Emily Constantine, Associate, Husch Blackwell
- Byron Franz, Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Laura Grebe, Associate, Husch Blackwell
- Jason Rathsack, Contracting Supervisor, DCMA Milwaukee
- Daryl Zahn, CFCM, Manager, Contracts & Compliance, DRS Technologies and President NCMA Wisconsin Chapter
- Aina Vilumsons, Executive Director, Wisconsin Procurement Institute and Board Member NCMA Wisconsin Chapter
For more information about the speakers for this event, CLICK HERE.
Husch Blackwell LLP
National Contract Management Association (NCMA) – Wisconsin Chapter
Northwest Michigan PTAC
Wisconsin Procurement Institute