Government Contracting Opportunities for Small BusinessNovember 17, 2015 Madison
|Start Date||November 17, 2015|
|End Date||November 17, 2015|
|Time||1:00 pm to 3:00 pm|
|Address||1219 N. Sherman Ave.
Madison, WI 53704
|Contact Info||Kim Garber
|Details||Read More Information|
|Register Online||Register for Event|
Not everything the Federal government buys is a multi-year, multi-million dollar purchase. In 2015, agencies and agency prime contractors purchased subsistence related commodities totaling over $213,510,675
Presented by Kim Garber from the Wisconsin Procurement Institute, this session is designed as an introduction for small businesses who are considering entering the government contracting market or those just starting to review and look for opportunities.
An overview of federal, state, and local markets
- Tips on locating and qualifying opportunities
- Information on how the Federal government buys
- A step-by-step guide to getting started
- Answers to questions about what business registrations are required
- Benefits of being a small business
- And more….
Food Enterprise & Economic Development Kitchens (FEED Kitchens)
Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)