Government Contracting Opportunities for Small BusinessJune 25, 2015 Rhinelander
|Time||11:30AM - 1:30PM|
|Facility||Nicolet College - Rhinelander|
5364 College Drive, Rhinelander, WI 54501
|Contact Info||Toni Larsen
|Details||Read More Information|
Not everything the Federal government buys is a multi-year, multi-million dollar purchase. Agencies and agency prime contractors purchase millions of dollars of parts, components, assemblies, and services to support a wide variety of requirements.
Presented by Joseph Smetak from the Wisconsin Procurement Institute, this session is designed as an introduction for small businesses who are considering entering the government contracting market or those just starting to review and look for opportunities.
– An overview of federal, state, and local markets
– Tips on locating and qualifying opportunities
– Information on how the Federal government buys
– A step-by-step guide to getting started
– Answers to questions about what business registrations are required
– Benefits of being a small business
– And more….
Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)