Government Contracting Opportunities for Small BusinessesNovember 11, 2015 Antigo
|Start Date||November 11, 2015|
|End Date||November 11, 2015|
|Time||8:30 am to 12:00 pm|
|Facility||North Central Technical College - Antigo Campus - Room WT108A|
|Address||312 Forrest Ave
Antigo, WI 54409
|Contact Info||Patty Sullivan
|Details||Read More Information|
|Register Online||Register for Event|
Not everything the Federal government buys is a multi-year, multi-million dollar purchase. Agencies and agency prime contractors purchase millions of dollars of parts, components, assemblies, and services to support a wide variety of requirements.
Presented by Josephs Smetak from the Wisconsin Procurement Institute, this session is designed as an introduction for small businesses who are considering entering the government contracting market or those just starting to review and look for opportunities.
- An overview of Federal, state, and local markets
- Tips on locating and qualifying opportunities
- Information on how the Federal government buys
- A step-by-step guide to getting started
- Answers to questions about what business registrations are required
- Benefits of being a small business
- And More….
This event is free but space is limited!
Langlade County Economic Development Corporation
Wisconsin Public Service
Wisconsin Procurement Institute