Government Contracting Opportunities for Small BusinessesNovember 10, 2015 Siren
|Start Date||November 10, 2015|
|End Date||November 10, 2015|
|Time||8:30 am to 12:00 pm|
|Facility||Burnett County Government Building Room 165|
|Address||7410 County Road K
Siren, WI 54872
|Contact Info||Patty Sullivan
|Details||Read More Information|
|Register Online||Register for Event|
Not everything the Federal government buys is a multi-year, multi-million dollar purchase. Agencies and agency prime contractors purchase millions of dollars of parts, components, assemblies, and services to support a wide variety of requirements.
Presented by David Olson from the Wisconsin Procurement Institute, this session is designed as an introduction for small businesses who are considering entering the government contracting market or those just starting to review and look for opportunities.
- An overview of Federal, state, and local markets
- Tips on locating and qualifying opportunities
- Information on how the Federal government buys
- A step-by-step guide to getting started
- Answers to questions about what business registrations are required
- Benefits of being a small business
- And More….
Burnett County Economic Development Association
Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)