Government Manufacturing Conference – Supporting the Federal Defense Supply ChainMay 19, 2016 Green Bay, WI
|Start Date||May 19, 2016|
|End Date||May 19, 2016|
|Time||Registration & Breakfast: 8:00am - 8:30am, Program: 8:30am - 4:00pm|
|Address||850 Kepler Drive, Green Bay, WI 54311|
|Contact Info||Jean Polka
|Details||Read More Information|
PLEASE NOTE: Online registration for this event has closed. However, ON-SITE registration is available for those who still would like to attend.
The Federal Government and its Prime contractors purchase billions of dollars of parts, components, processes, assemblies and finished products in support of our countries defense, security and operations. The Federal government depends on manufacturers that can deliver on time, at projected cost, and meet all performance requirements. This requires an understanding of Government’s challenges, priorities, regulations, and processes
Whether you are considering entering the market, growing your Defense business or just want to hone your skills to get that competitive edge, you should attend. This year’s conference will focus on what suppliers MUST know to successfully compete in the Federal market.
Topics will include:
ITAR and Export Compliance
Quality Assurance – Government Expectations
Regulations Impacting the DoD Supply Chain
Critical Challenges Facing Suppliers
Security and Cyber in the Supply Chain
Developing Strategic Partnerships
Locating, Qualifying and Bidding on Opportunities
Marketing Your Business to the Federal Supply Chain
Quality Requirements, Expectations and Implementation
Understanding the Expectations of a Prime Contractor – What they REALLY look for
Contract Compliance – WHAT YOU MUST KNOW
Impact of Flowdown Clauses on Subcontractors – POTENTIAL RISKS
- Kent Eisch, Director, Global Supply Chain, Oshkosh Defense
- Chong Yim, Technical Group Lead, DCMA Milwaukee
- Nate Milsap, Director, Industrial Security and Technology, Fincantieri Marinette Marine
- Bill Capelle, Vice President, American Pride Industrial Equipment & Service
- Jane Glass, Director of Strategic Vertical Markets, Spacesaver
- Daryl Zahn, Manager Contracts and Compliance, DRS Power & Control Technologies Inc.
- Ken Kotloski, Wisconsin Procurement
- Jean Polka, Wisconsin Procurement Institute
To view an AGENDA for this event, please CLICK HERE.
To view speaker biographies, please CLICK HERE
6 Continuing Education Units CEUs will be available by attending this conference.