Government Manufacturing Conference: Supporting the Federal and Defense Supply ChainDecember 9, 2014 Appleton, WI
|Time||Registration 7:00-8:00, Program 8:00-12:00, 12:00 - 1:00 Lunch with Mentor Panel, Program resumes 1:00-3:00|
|Facility||Fox Valley Technical College (FVTC) - D.J. Bordini Center|
5 Systems Drive
|Contact Info||Jean Polka, Jacob Haupt
|Register Online||Register for Event|
Click here to view the agenda.
Click here to view the flyer for this event.
This event will qualify for CPE credits.
Even during these times of decreasing federal budgets, the Federal Government is now and will continue to spend billions of dollars on manufactured goods and related services.
- Paul Gosling Vice President Defense, Global Purchasing & Supply Chain, Oshkosh Corporation.
- Daryl Zahn Manager, Contracts and Compliance, DRS Power & Control Technologies, Inc.
- Steve Zink, Recent VP Mack Defense and Oshkosh Corporation
- Wisconsin Procurement Insitute
- And more!
- An Overview of the Federal Marketplace for Manufacturers
- From Design to Prototype for the Military
- YOUR Contract Responsibilities
- Critical Issues for Defense Manufacturers
- The Defense Supply Chain
- Lunch with MENTOR PANEL
- Developing Federal Market Strategy
- YOUR Contract Responsibilities – the DETAIL
- Federal Acquisition Regulations – Friend or Foe
- Selling directly to the Federal Government
- Acquisition Schedule
- Security on Classified Programs
- ITAR (International Traffic and Arms Regulations
- Intellectual Property/Trade Secrets
- Drawings and Specifications
- Product Changes (Configuration Management)
- Barriers to Entry
DRS Power & Control Technologies Inc
Fox Valley Technical College (FVTC)
Marinette Marine Corporation
National Contract Management Association (NCMA) WI Chapter
National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) Great Lakes Chapter
Northwest Michigan Procurement Technical Assistance Center
Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
Wisconsin Procurement Institute