DOING BUSINESS WITH DATCP AND USDA FARM SERVICE AGENCY AVAILABLE FINANCING AND PROGRAMS TO HELP YOUR FARM OR FOOD BUSINESSMarch 11, 2015 Viroqua, WI
|Facility||Vernon Economic Development Association at the Food Enterprise Center|
1201 North Main Street Viroqua, WI 54665
|Contact Info||Kim Garber
|Register Online||Register for Event|
Meeting scheduled from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
6:00 pm Welcome and introductions by Host, WPI and attendees
6:15 pm Program to include:
- DATCP – Buy Local, Buy Wisconsin grant program and the Local Food Business Seminar series and the Farm to School program.
- Patrick M. Dardis, USDA FSA, Deputy Director is the Head of Contracting Activity Designee in the Kansas City Commodity Office. Patrick will discuss procurement opportunities discussion and method.
- Ginger Jacobs, Vernon & Monroe County & Kathy Lewison, Vernon County, FSA Office – Microloans and Farm Loan programs and loss coverage program (Non-Insurable Disaster Assistance Program or NAP) for uninsurable fruit and vegetable crops, maple sap, honey, aquaculture, etc.
- Mary Trimmier, Small Business Administration Representative – will discuss small business programs, and SBA loan programs.
- Wrap up and Networking, WPI
Mary Trimmier from the Small Business Administration will in attendance, so if you have questions on small business loans or certifications come prepared.
Closing discussions in planning topics of future meetings – We welcome your input!
Wisconsin Procurement Institute
Vernon Economic Development Association