DOING BUSINESS WITH DATCP AND USDA FARM SERVICE AGENCY AVAILABLE FINANCING AND PROGRAMS TO HELP YOUR FARM OR FOOD BUSINESSMarch 12, 2015 Eau Claire
|Facility||Western Dairyland & Forage Food Kitchen - Banbury Place|
930 Galloway Street Bldg. 13, Suite 213
|Contact Info||Kim Garber
|Register Online||Register for Event|
Meeting scheduled from Noon – 2:00 pm
Bring $6 for a lunch prepared by Forage – Soup, Salad and Soft Drink – pay at the door
Noon Welcome and introductions by Host, WPI and attendees
12:15 pm Program to include:
- DATCP – Buy Local, Buy Wisconsin grant program and the Local Food Business Seminar series and the Farm to School program.
- Patrick M. Dardis, USDA FSA, Deputy Director is the Head of Contracting Activity Designee in the Kansas City Commodity Office. Patrick will discuss procurement opportunities discussion and method.
- Alan Daigle & Andy Bourget, Eau Claire County FSA Office – Microloans and Farm Loan programs and loss coverage program (Non-Insurable Disaster Assistance Program or NAP) for uninsurable fruit and vegetable crops, maple sap, honey, aquaculture, etc.
- Mary Trimmier, Small Business Administration Representative – will discuss small business programs, and SBA loan programs.
- Wrap up and Networking, WPI
Mary Trimmier from the Small Business Administration will in attendance, so if you have questions on small business loans or certifications come prepared.
Closing discussions in planning topics of future meetings – We welcome your input!
Wisconsin Procurement Institute
Western Dairyland & Forage Food Kitchen