DOING BUSINESS WITH DATCP AND USDA FARM SERVICE AGENCY AVAILABLE FINANCING AND PROGRAMS TO HELP YOUR FARM OR FOOD BUSINESSMarch 13, 2015 Wausau
|Time||Registration: 10:00 am; Program 10:30 am; Q&A and Networking 11:30 am|
|Facility||The Wausau Chamber & Entrepreneurial & Education Center|
100 N. 72nd Avenue, Wausau, WI 54401
|Contact Info||Kim Garber
|Register Online||Register for Event|
Meeting scheduled from 10:00 a.m. – Noon
10:00 a.m. Welcome and introductions by Host, WPI and attendees
10:15 pm Program to include:
- DATCP – Buy Local, Buy Wisconsin grant program and the Local Food Business Seminar series and the Farm to School program.
- Patrick M. Dardis, USDA FSA, Deputy Director is the Head of Contracting Activity Designee in the Kansas City Commodity Office. Patrick will discuss procurement opportunities discussion and method.
- Christine Ewer & Matt Peplinski, Marathon County FSA – Microloans and Farm Loan programs and loss coverage program (Non-Insurable Disaster Assistance Program or NAP) for uninsurable fruit and vegetable crops, maple sap, honey, aquaculture, etc.
- Mary Trimmier, Small Business Administration Representative – will discuss small business programs, and SBA loan programs.
- Wrap up and Networking, WPI
Mary Trimmier from the Small Business Administration will in attendance, so if you have questions on small business loans or certifications come prepared.
Closing discussions in planning topics of future meetings – We welcome your input!
Wisconsin Procurement Institute
The Wausau Chamber & Entrepreneurial & Education Center