HUBZone Certification for Government ContractorsDecember 18, 2015 Green Bay
|Start Date||December 18, 2015|
|End Date||December 18, 2015|
|Facility||NWTC Advance Business & Manufacturing Center Room 101|
|Address||2701 Larsen Rd.
Green Bay, WI 54303
|Contact Info||Chris Cornelius
|Details||Read More Information|
|Register Online||Register for Event|
This presentation is recommended for any business that is interested in becoming a SBA HUBZone certified company and is interested in selling products and services to the federal government with government contracts.
This program is designed to help you understand the requirements needed for the SBA HUBZone Certification; and understand the overall benefits of a HUBZone Certification for government contracting.
• Benefits of an SBA HUBZone Certification
• Requirements for a HUBZone Certification
• How to apply for the SBA HUBZone Certification
• HUBZone Certification Cost
• How long can you keep a HUBZone Certification
• How to renew your HUBZone Certification and Cost
• Locating HUBZone Opportunities
• How to Market your HUBZone Certified Business
Shane Mahaffy, Lead Business Opportunity Specialist, U.S. SBA
Benjamin Blanc, CFCM, CPPS, Government Contract Specialist, WPI
Chris Cornelius, CAS, Procurement Specialist, NDN-PTAC
Native Diversification Network (NDN)- PTAC
Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)