Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul Presentation Lunch & LearnMay 16, 2018 Green Bay, WI
|Start Date||May 16, 2018|
|End Date||May 16, 2018|
|Time||11:45 am - 1:00 pm|
|Facility||Austin Straubel International Airport|
|Address||2077 Airport Drive
Green Bay, WI 54313
|Register Online||Register for Event|
Managing the maintenance and overhaul of complex aviation repairs is intricate work and a challenging/complex task. Gulfstream is an industry leader committed to proper Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul procedures to streamline and simplify this complex, “error-prone” MRO process to improve service and lower future maintenance costs and needs. This session will focus on:
- Best practices for success in MRO
- Learn how to be smarter on embracing new technologies.
- Embracing change – learn how digital tools & processes enhance MRO staff.
- ROI analyses for new, emerging technologies and digital innovations.
- Learn how different systems and new technologies allow staff members to collaborate and work together to do business faster, safer and better.
- Understand how these technologies will be a key factor in the analytical maintenance and safer aircraft
Presented By: Peter Marcks, Operations Manager, Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
CLICK HERE for additional information
Greater Oshkosh Economic Development Corporation
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)