Defense Supplier Diversity Sourcing ConferenceJuly 11, 2017 Milwaukee WI
|Start Date||July 11, 2017|
|End Date||July 11, 2017|
|Time||7:30am to 12:30pm|
|Address||500 N Harbor Drive Milwaukee WI|
|Contact Info||Hilary DeBlois
|Agenda||View The Agenda|
Please note: on-line registration for this event has closed. However, on-site registration will be available at the event.
Area businesses will have a unique opportunity to access representatives from the largest US Defense contractor – Lockheed Martin – as well as other Defense contractors at this event.
Guest Speakers include:
- Congresswoman Gwen Moore Representing Wisconsin’s 4th District
- Kurt Ravenfeld, Director, Global Supply Chain Operations, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Craig Owens, Corporate Tech Lead & Aeronautics Program Manager, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Harley Bernstein, US Government Accounting Manager, Derco, A Lockheed Martin Company
- Richard M. Deschauer, CPCM, Senior Director of Contracts and Compliance, Leonardo DRS
- Mark J Schnorenberg, Global Sourcing Audit and Compliance Specialist, Woodward, Inc.
- William E. Hughes, Partner, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Mike Hovanec, Director of Defense Global Procurement & Supply Chain, Oshkosh Defense
- Aina Vilumsons, CEO, Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)
In addition, a representative from both Sikorsky and Astronautics Corporation of America will be joining us to meet with attending firms.
Registered attendees will have the opportunity to meet with Prime contractor representatives. Some of the meetings will require pre-scheduling.
As part of the registration process, you will be asked questions about your business. Please be as complete as possible. This information will be used in the scheduling process. Of special interest are small businesses with aerospace capabilities, HUBZone and SDVOSB certified firms as well as businesses with a focus on technology supporting DOD / aeronautic products and services.
Based on recent reports, the Defense budget in expected to increase. If you are a current DoD supplier or have the capabilities and capacity to support this market, we encourage you attend. If you need help in preparing for these meetings, please contact WPI for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-270-3600.
There is no cost to attend, but registration is REQUIRED.
Parking is available for $9 in the Discovery World parking lot. An attendant will be on hand to assist. Alternative parking is available across Lake Drive in the O’Donnell parking lot.
Derco, A Lockheed Martin Company
Husch Blackwell LLP
National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) Great Lakes Chapter
Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)