Defense Supplier Diversity Sourcing ConferenceJuly 11, 2017 Milwaukee WI
|Start Date||July 11, 2017|
|End Date||July 11, 2017|
|Time||7:30am to 12:30pm|
|Address||500 N Harbor Drive Milwaukee WI|
|Contact Info||Hilary DeBlois
|Agenda||View The Agenda|
|Register Online||Register for Event|
Registration for this event closes on July 7th at the end of the business day.
Area businesses will have a unique opportunity to access representatives from the largest US Defense contractor – Lockheed Martin – as well as other Defense contractors at this event.
Guest Speakers include:
- Congresswoman Gwen Moore Representing Wisconsin’s 4th District
- Kurt Ravenfeld, Director, Global Supply Chain Operations, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Craig Owens, Corporate Tech Lead & Aeronautics Program Manager, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Harley Bernstein, US Govt Accounting Mgr, Derco Aerospace, Inc.,
- Derco Aerospace, Inc. A Lockheed Martin Company
- Richard M. Deschauer, CPCM, Senior Director of Contracts and Compliance
- Mark J Schnorenberg, Global Sourcing Audit and Compliance Specialist, Woodward, Inc.
- William E. Hughes, Partner, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Mike Hovanec, Director of Defense Global Procurement & Supply Chain, Oshkosh Defense
- Aina Vilumsons, CEO, Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)
Registered attendees will have the opportunity to meet with Prime contractor representatives. Some of the meetings will require pre-scheduling.
As part of the registration process, you will be asked questions about your business. Please be as complete as possible. This information will be used in the scheduling process.
Based on recent reports, the Defense budget in expected to increase. If you are a current DoD supplier or have the capabilities and capacity to support this market, we encourage you attend.
There is no cost to attend, but registration is REQUIRED.
Derco Aerospace, Inc. A Lockheed Martin Company
Husch Blackwell LLP
National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) Great Lakes Chapter
Wisconsin Procurement Institute (WPI)