Federal Agency Briefings with GSA, EPA, NAVFAC, USACE & US SBA – Hosted by the Lake Michigan and Chicago SAME PostsNovember 3, 2016 Highland Park
|Start Date||November 3, 2016|
|End Date||November 3, 2016|
|Time||11:30 am - 1:30pm|
|Facility||Highland Park Country Club|
|Address||1201 Park Ave W, Highland Park, IL 60035|
|Contact Info||Joseph Smetak
Please Note: Online registration for this event has closed. However, you may still attend by registering onsite.
11:30am Arrival of attendees / networking
12:20pm Open program, attendee introduction
12:30pm Panel – Federal Agency Briefings – Moderated by the Wisconsin Procurement Institute
Joining us will be:
• Marianne Markowitz, Regional Administrator, Midwest, US Small Business Administration (SBA). For a bio, please CLICK HERE.
• Ann Kalayil, Regional Administrator, General Services Administration (GSA) Region 5. For a bio, please CLICK HERE.
• LTC Jason Borg, Deputy District Commander, USACE Chicago. CLICK HERE for LTC Borg’s bio.
• Cmdr. Carl Kirar, Public Works Officer, NAVFAC MIDLANT
• Janis Kaiser, PCR, US Small Business Administration (SBA)
• William A. Massie Jr, Chief, Acquisition and Assistance Branch, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Resource Management Division, Region 5
The meeting will be held from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm, and lunch will be provided at a cost of $30 for non-members, $25 SAME members & $15 military or government.
1 PDH will be available for attending this session.