Supporting the Federal and Defense Supply Chain SeriesJuly 23, 2014 Marinette, WI
|Facility||Northeast Wisconsin Technical College|
1601 University Drive
|Contact Info||Joseph Smetak (414) 270-3600
|Register Online||Register for Event|
As a subcontractor working on a Department of Defense contract, you have an obligation to meet the requirements of the contract. This is a two day event – this year’s topics will focus on areas critical to contactor success.
DAY ONE – All Times Central – Registration 7:30am
Morning session 8:00am to noon – Lunch on your own – Afternoon session 1:00pm – 5:00pm
– Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) – repeated morning and afternoon – presented by Phil Bail, Phil Bail & Associates (Milwaukee)
– Cost/Pricing – repeated morning and afternoon – Harley Bernstein, CFO, H. Bernstein Associates, Inc. (DC)
DAY TWO – Registration 7:30am
– Morning session 8:00am to noon – Lunch on your own – Afternoon session 1:00pm – 3:00pm
– Understanding the Requirements of Your Contract – Daryl Zahn, CFCM: Manager, Contracts and Compliance, DRS-Power & Control Technologies, Inc
– ITAR – International Traffic and Arms Compliance – Nathaniel T. Millsap Jr., Export Compliance Manager and Facility Security Officer, Marinette Marine Corporation
– Awards Presentation by Marinette Marine Corporation
This event qualifies for NCMA CPE credits.
Hotel reservations may be made at the Best Western Riverfront Inn located at
1821 Riverside Avenue Marinette, Wisconsin, 54143. Mention that you are with the Wisconsin Procurement Institute to get the $84.00/night rate.
Note: There is no cost for this event but REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
To view the event flyer, please click here.
To view the speaker bios, please please click here.
Marinette Marine Corporation, Northwest Michigan Procurement Technical Assistance Center, Northwest Wisconsin Technical College, Wisconsin Procurement Institute