What it Takes to WIN – Opportunities with the Department of Defense for Small Business ManufacturersNovember 17, 2016 Milwaukee
|Start Date||November 17, 2016|
|End Date||November 17, 2016|
|Time||10:00am - 12:00pm|
|Facility||Technology Innovation Center|
|Address||10437 Innovation Drive Room 121
Milwaukee, WI 53226
|Contact Info||Carol Murphy
|Details||Read More Information|
|Register Online||Register for Event|
The Department of Defense and its Prime contractors purchase billions of dollars of parts, components, processes, assemblies and finished products in support of our countries defense, security and operations. The Federal government depends on manufacturers that can deliver on time, at projected cost, and meet all performance requirements. This requires an understanding of Government’s challenges, priorities, regulations, and processes.
Attendees will learn how to:
• Prepare their business to work on Department of Defense contracts and subcontracts
• Locate and bid on Federal and Prime opportunities
• Evaluate their company’s readiness as a supplier
• Understand and meet the expectations of a prime contractor
Event is FREE but registration is required.
10:00 – Registration and Networking
10:15 – Program
11:45 – Q&A and Networking
- Jean Polka, Wisconsin Procurement Institute, Appleton, WI
- Ken Kotloski, Wisconsin Procurement Institute, Appleton, WI
WPI staff will be available to provide individual assistance after the workshop.