- This event has passed.
Acquisition Hour: Changes, Delays and Disputes in Federal Construction Contracts
November 17, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The only thing constant is change – at least this may seem to be the case on some Federal construction contracts. Understanding the Contractor’s rights and responsibilities when changes and other issues arise can help immensely!
This webinar will cover:
- Directed and Constructive Changes
- Excusable and Non-Excusable Delay
- Procedures for Resolving Disputes
- Helen Henningsen, Wisconsin Procurement Institute
- Wenbin Yuan, Dakota Intertek Corp.
This webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit.