- This event has passed.
Acquisition Hour: Federal Small Business Certification Programs for Veteran and Woman Owned Small Businesses
October 5 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In this session we will discuss important FEDERAL SMALL BUSINESS CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS for VETERAN and WOMAN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES:
Securing government contracts and subcontracts is not easy. As a Veteran Owned Small Businesses (VOSBs) or Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSBs) or as a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB / EDWOSB) you may gain preference when competing for contracts with Federal government agencies and I some cases, their primes.
This webinar will focus on the Federal Veteran owned and Woman owned business certifications and the basics of qualifying and applying.
In this webinar, businesses will learn more about certifications offered by the:
- Vets First Verification Program (CVE) – for veteran and service disabled veteran owned firms looking to do business with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (and FAA)
- U.S. SBA Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business Programs (SDVOSB) – for firms working with Federal agencies other than the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. SBA Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) for firms working with Federal Agencies
- Shane Mahaffy, Lead Business Opportunity Specialist, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Benjamin Blanc, Government Contract Specialist, Wisconsin Procurement Institute
This webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit.
To view a schedule of all upcoming webinars CLICK HERE.